It has been designs to develop understanding the major areas of Political Science as per the Indian and Global perspective. To study the changing nature of Political system in India, contemporary debates in Indian Politics, world politics and the perspective of World political thinkers. To study the critical insights of foreign policy and India’s regional approach in the contemporary environment.
Its emphasis on contemporary traditional non-traditional security challenges like Terrorism, Environment change, Civil Society, Media, Emergence of ICT, Conflicts and public Diplomacy.
It has been designed to critically analyze the important issues impacting world environment and rising concerns of nuclear weapons in the 21st century.
- Provides high quality Graduate training.
- Course content emphasize on International Relations and Comparative Politics.
- An orientation toward issues of Public Policy both domestic and International
- Debates and discussion on Contemporary traditional and non-traditional security challenges
- Special Coverage of Key issues impacting the world environment and politics in the 21st