- Principles and Elements of Design
- Costume Jewellery-I
- Jewellery Illustration Technology-I
- Jewellery Manufacturing Frame Maker
- History of Art, Culture & Jewellery-I
- Computer Application in Management
- Communication Skills
The focus of the 6 months certificate program is to develop basic vocational skills in the field of costume jewellery, jewellery frame maker and jewellery designing among students. This certificate program emphasises on developing personality and imbibing professionalism so that the students can effectively handle issues that commonly occur in day to day work life. The prospective job opportunities after completion of this program are - Motif Development for Designers, Store Assistant, Artificial jewellery buying and selling, Assist Jewellery Shows and Fashion Shows, administrative work, Etc.