• Well structured lectures with practical approach
• Focus on communication skills, creativity and concepts
• Emphasis on operational knowledge of Camera, TV, Broadcasting
and Production equipment
• Focus on production of Documentaries, Short Films, Quickies etc.
• Focus on production of Radio Programmes, News Stories, TV
Documentation and Coverage of events.
• Academic and practical work on Advertising and Public Relations.
• Special emphasis on exhibitions and events.
• Visits to media related places in Delhi and outside like ‘The
Tribune’ newspaper, Chandigarh; Film City, Noida and Kurukshetra
for photo features.
• Participation in Audience based programmes on current events,
political developments, stock market fluctuations, women issues,
price rise, international development on NDTV, AajTak, India TV,
IBN-7 and other channels.
Workshops focusing on enhancing communication skills; report
writing; press coverage; presentation and practicals.
• Students attend International Film Festival in Goa every year
wherein they participate in screening of films, attend seminars
and workshops, interact and interview various national and
international Directors and Actors
• Frequent visits to Press and Ad Agencies
• Practical hands on training in the fields of :
i. C amera Handling
ii. Newspaper Production
iii. Radio Recording
iv. Film Production