The students of JIMS make us proud year after year by securing top positions in their respective courses at Institute, University and National
These students are not only honoured by their respective Universities, but are given special recognition by JIMS.
||University Ranking on All India Basis
||I (Univ. Gold Medalist)|
In a short period the Dept. of Mass Communication has reached new heights and set new milestones in the field of journalism and mass
Our students are working in different fields of media and have been recognized by various media organisation for working
• Ms. Divyana Khanna, student of BMC 2003-06 Batch, working as a script writer with Balaji Telefilms Ltd. Mumbai.
• Mr. Chetan, student of BMC 2003-06 Batch, working as a sports reporter in UNI.
• Ms. Anupama Tripathi, student of BMC 2004-07 Batch, working as a Sports Reporter.
• Mr. Sahil Vaid, student of BMC 2004-07 Batch, selected by Whistling Woods, Mumbai (Sponsored by Mr. Subhash Ghai).
• Mr. Nikhil, student of BMC 2005-08 Batch, working as an IT Manager with DEL.
• Ms. Deepika, student of BMC 2006-09 Batch, working in the newsroom of Live India News Channel.
• Mr. Robin Kumar Singh, student of BMC 2006-09 Batch, working as Assistant Producer, Home Shop 18 Channel.
• Ms. Bhavya, student of BMC 2006-09 Batch, working in the Dept. of Media Monitoring in Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
• Mr. Aditya Uppal, student of BMC 2006-09 Batch, CEO of “Pukar Theater”.